The Contentment of Being Tired..


There have been numerous occasions when I have felt that, Enough, I am tired. In all senses of the word, physically, mentally, emotionally, socially.  

But the bliss of Tiredness came to me,  almost in an instant, while lying at a random lawns this evening under the sky in the shade of a tree. When the mind was completely at peace, no more thoughts, no more desires, no disappointments. Peace. Serene and exquisite peace. And before I knew I was asleep. It was hot, though an occasional breeze did rouse our emotion. Yet, it was the most pleasant weather to be in.

This beautiful phase of freedom, I call it freedom because here we are free, like a child, of any shackles of worldly sophistication.

This phase had come after an honest toil of all senses of our being. Where limits were redefined only to be redefined again.

And the feeling is heavenly.  Like the resources of mind, body and soul have been utilised, for good. And for that briefest of moments I felt closest to Nature. Like everything in nature is striving to draw its best potential out, my being also gave it a shot. Drawing out my potential. Fulfilling, it was! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning to live consciously in 2016

What would a thriving rural space look like?

A song to awaken the modern human self?