A Lifetime Pass



In me, a museum of experiences, of thoughts, of feelings
In you, a visitor, may be a seer
You can come in, but only with my permission
To have a look at the stills, or the movings
The dormants or the actives
The painfuls or the joyfuls
The hurts and the heals
But only at certain times, visiting hours
For at other times, I might be seeing it for myself
Or my museum might be under maintainence, recovering from visitor shocks
And while you visit it, be sure that your imprint shall be left hanging in one of the corners of my museum
May be for others to see
You are important to me
Oh now, that I confessed to you that you are important to me 
Let me invite you in an inner chamber

I want to be calling it भव
You see English is a limited language
Anyway, I will say inner world
I wonder what's this separation

I want to be giving you a lifetime pass to my inner world. I hope you won't hurt it, consciously

You are welcome, home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning to live consciously in 2016

What would a thriving rural space look like?

Reflections from 2019 and Embracing 2020